The National Innovative Faculty Development Network
New Forums Press and the Noel Studio for Academic Creativity at Eastern Kentucky University are excited to announce a new networking opportunity in the form of the National Innovative Faculty Development Network (NIFDN). The effort originates with a desire to engage faculty developers in an ongoing examination of a new model for their professional endeavors – an approach to enable centers for teaching and learning to weave themselves into the basic campus tapestry, including the institution’s strategic plan, budget, and relevant stakeholders’ activities. This space does not allow more in-depth discussion, but NIFDN offerings include:
- an online institutional or personal subscription to the Journal of Faculty Development, as noted above, to include three issues and two supplements annually;
- a 20% discount to the annual Noel Studio for Academic Creativity Pedagogicon, an intensive, one-day conference sponsored by the Kentucky Council for Postsecondary Education (the 2016 event occurs May 20) http://studio.eku.edu/2016-pedagogicon;
- a 20% discount on all New Forums Press titles;
- free eNewsletters to include Faculty Development Today, Applied Creative Thinking, and Scholarly Writing and Research;
- online professional discussions through the NIFDN LinkedIn group.
To participate in NIFDN, simply subscribe to the online edition (either Institutional or Individual) of the Journal of Faculty Development. Details of your membership will be emailed to you. If you are already a subscriber and have not received information about your NIFDN membership, email us for enrollment details: email@example.com